“My San Diego Dream Home” is a NEW SHOW being produced for Television in Southern California and focuses on helping Home Buyers get a STEAL when purchasing a new Home in San Diego. We use the same process that has been perfected by local investors to help you to the front of the line when a DEAL of a home comes available. If you are looking to buy a home in San Diego and you want to get a DEAL, this show is for you! We are currently casting Home-Buyers in San Diego County for the 1st Season. You could be on one of the very first episodes!
If you’re interested in participating in the show, please fill out the information below and we will be in touch soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
When/Where will the show air on TV?
– We are shooting 10 episodes this year and already have a few in process. The show will air in Spring 2020 on Yurview California, which is Cox/TWC/Spectrum distribution on local channels in different markets from Santa Barbara to the North, down through to San Diego and east as far as Palm Springs.
What’s “in it” for the Homebuyer/Show Participant?
– Absolutely. There are a lot of reasons to do the show if you’re a Homebuyer, but unfortunately, we cannot help everyone. The Homebuyer in each episode has a tremendous amount of resources, expertise and effort put toward helping make their Dream Home scenario come true. There is no other way that we’ve ever seen where this much attention is put toward this particular common goal. Also, if the show becomes syndicated Nationally, you will earn a Royalty for each time it airs and get a check every quarter for your participation.
Do you have to buy a home? What if I change my mind during the process?
– No. You never HAVE to do anything. The Show is designed to help people in this process, not make it worse. Your “happy ending” is our #1 priority at all times.
What is the timeframe for shooting?
– Because the Home-Buying process is so dynamic and so different for everyone, we don’t have any formula to follow here. Basically, we have to follow your lead based on when you’re looking at homes and what’s happening in your Search/Purchase. Fortunately, because we execute this way, it doesn’t really add much time to the process you would already be going through in order for us to shoot an episode.
What are you looking for in people to be on the Show?
– A challenge is good. Impossible is not. It’s a fine line, but we want to have some sort of challenge to overcome within each episode. Usually, this challenge is just finding the home you want in the location you want. That can be challenge enough but we are not afraid of difficult and have been really surprised at the deals we have already been able to achieve for the Homebuyers on the Show.
What is the point of the show?
– The point is to help people get in to their Dream Home in San Diego. Just like the title says. We want to make a difference. We want you to say “I couldn’t have done it without them” when your episode is finished. That’s the goal.
How do you pick the Agent used for each episode?
– Very carefully. Getting an Agent who will follow our process, report back to us daily with progress and stay focused on this transaction as their #1 priority is the key. Agents going on vacation or running big pipelines of business don’t tend to work out as well. We need the Agent as much as you do to generate a great result, so we take our time and make sure we have the right person before moving forward with the episode.
What kinds of shows are similar to this one?
– You could describe this Show as a cross between “My Lottery Dream Home” and “Million Dollar Listing”. Although no aspects are identical, the process of searching for the Dream Home in this Show is similar to the entire program for My Lottery Dream Home. The 2nd half of this Show is more behind the scenes and show-cases more of the negotiations, inspections, appraisal, contingency removal, etc which is sort of how the whole show is on Million Dollar Listing on Bravo.