It’s the time of giving and this episode is packed with opportunities for you to give to YOUR community!
Watch Smarter San Diego LIVE on Ch4SD or on Youtube!
- 7 Steps to Building Meaningful Relationships: Leadership Strategist Shawn Cassidy talks about how to build relationships and build Trust!
- Kiwanis helping the 92120 Community: Our Del Cerro community correspondent Billy Colestock brings Alex Zubak, President of the Grantville-Allied Gardens Kiwanis club to talk about the great community projects they’re doing and how YOU can help!
- California is in a Housing Crisis – this is the solution! There has never been a better time to sell a multi-unit property than right now… Voltaire Lepe brings affordable housing developer Ruben Islas of Logan Capital Advisors
- Local Children’s Charity has Big Impact, but still needs your help: Mister Carlsbad Bryan Devore brings on Sean Berkshire of Casa De Amparo – a local children’s charity that has a real impact on our San Diego community. Please help the cause of caring for neglected and abused children by donating today.
- Scripps Ranch: A year in review & 2016 predictions for development and real estate prices… Our Scripps Ranch community Correspondent Scott Ryan did an amazing job this year representing Scripps Ranch – we look at the year in review and the upcoming one!
Get more of Smarter San Diego:
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/SmarterSanDiego
Categories: Buying Real Estate, Carlsbad, Carlsbad Real Estate, charity, Children, Commercial Real Estate, Golden Hill, Holiday, Holiday Tips, Radio Shows, Real Estate, San Diego, San Diego Real Estate Market, Santee, Scripps Ranch Real Estate