As usual, bringing the most interesting guests who make you… smarter than everyone else – in this episode of Smarter San Diego:
1. Phoebe Chongchua: Social media has made a huge impact on traditional journalism – Phoebe Chongchua, a news anchor/journalist turned brand journalist/podcaster, shares with her new slant on journalism: “Brand journalism.” What is it? How will it change the future? How can you use it to your advantage? Find out here.
2. Nicole Hazelton: Our downtown San Diego real estate expert, Nicole Hazleton, talks about some of the ins and outs of living downtown: building restrictions, pets, rental restrictions, parking and more.
3. Sean Cahan: Sean Cahan, VP of Cornerstone Mortgage Group, tells us how to get financing for properties in litigation; how he can get you the best deal, cover the rush fees and more!
4. Anthony Manzon : Learn about the current state of the 91913 real estate market with Chula Vista real estate expert, Anthony Manzon. Who is a good fit to buy in this area? What future construction projects are coming up? Team Manzon is cut from a different type of real estate agent cloth! Check them out here.
5. Scott & Christina Harmes: Get the benefits to the new FHA reverse mortgage regulations from our reverse mortgage experts: the Harmes Team. Has the FHA made things more difficult? Will there be more paper work? The Harmes Team has the answers!
6. Elizabeth Story: Carmel Valley is one of the most educated communities in San Diego. Real estate expert Elizabeth Story talks about the Carmel Valley demographics, the One Paseo controversy and offers a great deal for potential buyers & sellers in the area.
Join us on Facebook for more interactive videos and photos AND chances to win a $100 Starbucks giftcard!
Get more of Smarter San Diego:
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/SmarterSanDiego
Categories: Carmel Valley Real Estate, Chula Vista, Financial Planning, Journalism, Mortgages, Reverse Mortgage, San Diego Mortgage, San Diego Real Estate Market, San Diego Reverse Mortgage, Selling your home