On this week’s show:
– Filmmaker Jacob Morrison talks about his film, “Rivers End: California’s Latest Water War,“ and shares his thoughts on the water crisis that California desperately needs to deal with!
More info on the drought from the Golden Gate Salmon Association: http://www.eastbayexpress.com/oakland/the-droughts-scapegoat/Content?oid=4381466
– My good friend and local real estate investor, Sean Cahan, talks about mortgage rates, investing in San Diego real estate and tips on whether you should look at your primary home as an investment or just a place to live…
– Tony Manolatos, of the Mayor’s Stadium Advisory Board, tells us what’s really going on with the newly proposed stadium for the San Diego Chargers. Just how much does it mean for a city like San Diego to have an NFL team? Is there a potential conflict of interest for the Chargers ownership? And… would the proposal even work?
– Scott and Christina Harmes – our reverse mortgage experts at C2 Reverse Mortgage – tell you how you can secure your retirement future with reverse mortgages!
– Realtor Bryan Garrity tells us how the Metro market has exploded and why it’s not changing any time soon. He did surprise us with his prediction for the near-term. Tune in and check it out!