There’s so much growth and development going on in San Diego; Chula Vista University, growth of craft beer and spirits, and more. Get the details in this edition of Smarter San Diego!
This week’s guests:
1. Eran Sinai is the most interesting man in San Diego! Besides hosting a radio show on ESPN 1700, Sinai is also the founder of ID Theft Recovery, where he oversees a team of legal and credit experts that help individuals monitor their credit, provide identity theft protection, and specializes in restoring client identity should it occur.
2. Scott and Christina Harmes – our reverse mortgage experts at C2 Reverse Mortgage – tell you how you can secure your retirement future with reverse mortgages! If you know someone nearing retirement or you’re looking at options on your own financial future, you’re going to want to watch this episode!
4. Anthony Manzon, realtor, tells us about the university the City of Chula Vista will be developing soon which will bring much growth to a city already on it’s feet.
5. Faye Hines, North County realtor, on her recent trip to Haiti and shares a little bit of perspective for us all
6. Elizabeth Story (Carmel Valley Community Leader and Realtor) talks about the Truth behind the One Paseo Controversy
Get more of Smarter San Diego:
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/SmarterSanDiego