We had another fantastic episode of Talking Money with Mr. C and we were once again joined by a musical guest! The band 22 Kings appeared on our show with Mr. C and they absolutely crushed it with an in studio performance of their song Out to Sea to close out the evening. The duo have been friends for years and before their appearance discussed their close friendship (no they aren’t dating), the meaning behind their band name, and their recent decision to give away their music for free! That’s right, you can download their album at no cost via their website. They are an absolute treasure to listen to and you won’t want to miss out on their performance at the end of our show!
In addition to our musical guests we once again brought in our expert team to discuss a wide range of financial matters from Real Estate to taxes to estate planning and everything in between! The show kicked off with two segments on the San Diego Real Estate market with mortgage lender Jon Jerotz and real estate duo Yvonne and Robert Cromer. Financial Planner Dan Osgood followed up the Cromers and JJ with a dynamite segment on financial planning with some sound advice for you and your loved ones. Our bankruptcy attorney Thom Hipke followed up Dan’s appearance with a discussion of credit card debt. He was followed by Tax Attorney Jeff Kahn and Senior advocate Ron Greenwald. You won’t want to miss out on the solid information we went over, all in the name of making you smarter. Check out our guest schedule below!
Sunday’s Guests by time of Appearance
- Jon Jerotz of Synergy One Lending and the dyanmic team of Robert and Yvonne Cromer of cromerhomes.com discuss all the latest and greatest Real Estate information (0:00-20:09)
- Dan Osgood of DCO Wealth Management discuss investments, finances, and more (20:10-43:34)
- Bankruptcy Attorney Thom Hipke of New Path Law Center (43:35-55:45)
- Tax Attorney Jeff Kahn of the Kahn Tax Law Team (55:46-1:04:44)
- Senior Advocate and Realtor Ron Greenwald of seniorstayorgo.com (1:04:45-1:18:25)
- 22 Kings interview and performance (1:18:26-1:29:42)
To listen to the audio click on the player below or head to the KFMB podcast page here:
Categories: Radio Shows