We had another fantastic episode of Talking Money with Mr. C and we were once again joined by a musical guest! Mark Kramer and the 12 Steps came on air to close out our show this week with their fantastic song Loving You Leads to Drinking. The trio brought an amazing energy into the studio, and you can tell that the band is close-knit as every joke was on the table the second they walked into our studio. Their debut CD is set to be released on November 22nd and they’ll be having a release party at The Carriage House that very day to celebrate!
In addition to our musical guests we once again brought in our expert team to discuss a wide range of financial matters from Real Estate to taxes to estate planning and everything in between! Our show kicked off with two segments on the San Diego Real Estate market with mortgage lender Jon Jerotz and real estate agent Faye Hines, Our favorite financial planning duo followed up JJ and Faye’s appearance as once again Dan Osgood and Jarod Cauzza rocked the house to finish off our first hour of programming. Our bankruptcy attorney Thom Hipke followed up Jarod and Dan’s appearance with a segment on taxes. He was followed by Tax Attorney Jeff Kahn and Senior advocate Ron Greenwald. You won’t want to miss out on the solid information we went over, all in the name of making you smarter. Check out our guest schedule below!
Sunday’s Guest by Time of Appearance
- Jon Jerotz of Synergy One Lending and Faye Hines of thehinesteam.com discuss all the latest and greatest Real Estate information (0:00-19:37)
- Dan Osgood of DCO Wealth Management and Jarod Cauzza of Neil-Dymott attorneys discuss investments, finances, estate planning and more (19:38-40:41)
- Bankruptcy Attorney Thom Hipke of New Path Law Center (40:42-51:03)
- Tax Attorney Jeff Kahn of the Kahn Tax Law Team (51:04-1:00:20)
- Senior Advocate and Realtor Ron Greenwald of seniorstayorgo.com (1:00:21-1:13:07)
- Mark Kramer and the 12 Steps (1:13:08-1:25:20)
To listen to the audio click on the player below or head to the KFMB podcast page here: