Were you unable to tune into yesterday’s show over on KFMB 760 AM? Well you missed out on a great one, but we’ve got you covered! We had a fantastic group of guests discussing all the latest and greatest news and information on the financial marketplace. But we didn’t stop at all the latest and greatest news and information. Instead we ended our show with a fantastic interview of local musican Alexa Villa and her brother Ryan who rocks a mean guitar. After our interview where they touched on being a brother and sister songwriting duo the two performed for us and absolutely blew us away. They define their style as pop-rock and you won’t want to miss it! You can check out more of their music via their Soundcloud page here and find out more information about this rising star duo via their Facebook page.
But the show fun wasn’t held exclusively by Alexa and Ryan, the entire show was full of great information with many of our regular guest experts getting the opportunity to help make you a little bit smarter. Jon Jerotz and Brad Brinkman were in the house discussing mortgage lending and the state of San Diego Real Estate, while the team of Dan Osgood and Jarod Cauzza followed up with two great segments on financial planning and estate planning. Thom Hipke brought all the must know information he has on Bankruptcy law to the table later in the program, while Peter Whittet came on to discuss the charity Eye of a Needle which is doing great working helping jump start non-profit organizations in San Diego. Mr. C and his executive producer/right hand man/get stuff done guy Will Maldonado then presented our listeners with a fantastic opportunity to earn some extra cash this Holiday season, while Will gloated about his San Francisco Giants earning their third World Series victory in 5 years. You won’t want to miss out on all the knowledge and fun we had so tune in below!
To listen to Sunday’s show you can click on the audio player below or head over to the KFMB podcast page here
Sunday’s Guests By Time of Appearance
- Jon Jerotz of askjjnow.com and Brad Brinkman of bradbrinkman.com on the San Diego Real Estate Market (0:00-20:12)
- Financial Planner Dan Osgood of DCO Wealth Management and Estate Planning Attorney Jarod Cauzza of Neil-Dymott Attorneys (20:13-43:52)
- Bankruptcy Attorney Thom Hipke of New Path Law Center (43:52-56:27)
- Peter Whittet of the Eye of a Needle Foundation (56:28-1:04:53)
- Executive Producer Will Maldonado and Mr. C offer you the chance to win $500 in cold hard cash! (1:04:54-1:12:11)
- Singer Alexa Villa and her brother Ryan rock the mic with a fantastic interview and performance of their original song (1:12:11-1:28:36)
Categories: Radio Shows