All of the expert-talk in the San Diego housing market is about the consistently large year-over-year increase in home values we see every time a new report comes out. Case in point, the most recent Case-Schiller report that showed a 10% increase in San Diego County home values from Feb 2012 to Feb 2013. Many people think the opportunity here is to buy real estate in San Diego, but there’s a growing number of industry experts who say it’s a good time to sell your home in San Diego with prices up so much in such a short time.
However, there’s one thing everyone is over-looking…the incredible opportunity to REFINANCE based on these increased values! Many who tried to refinance in the past two years were denied because of low property values. Today, some of those same homeowners are qualified to refinance and save a boat-load of mula! Not to mention, all the people making large monthly payments for mortgage insurance, who can now refinance OUT of needing mortgage insurance at all! Unfortunately, the data available suggests a huge population of eligible homeowners are not taking advantage of the opportunity. You don’t want to be THAT GUY!
Be smarter than everyone else. Take advantage. If you want to work with someone you can Trust, call Jon Jerotz with Guaranteed Rate. He’s right here in San Diego and has been in the top 1% of mortgage originators nation-wide for the past two years. 760.522.2298
Other topics discussed today:
– The painful effect of Payday loans on the economy. Full story here.
– Keep Your Home California, is it legit or a joke?
– Do you belong to a survival group? Would you join one if someone asked?
– Top things you need to do to sell your home for top dollar in today’s market
– Planning to buy real estate in a few years….? Here’s how you plan it. (Step 8 of The Life Plan)
– When you should short sale your investment property
– When you should short sale your primary residence
– The opportunity provided by the Mortgage Debt Relief Act of 2007 and how to take advantage
Listen to Hour #1 here:
Listen to Hour #2 here: