Today, let’s take a moment to be thankful for everything we have. No matter what you might be facing right now, when you stop and look around, and really take it all in…this life is pretty amazing! Take your smart phone for example. When was the last time you stopped to appreciate how amazing it is? The majority of us own handheld computers that also act as a phone. How great we have it!
We live in the best country on the planet. For some of us, like me, it was just luck. For others, their parents or grandparents had to fight hard, really hard in some cases, to get here. We reside in San Diego, California, which is commonly referred to as “the sweet spot in the universe” by the Chopra Center. Those guys are pretty smart and very well-traveled, so credibility to make that statement is abundant.
No matter how bad things get, there is always a solution to the problem. Sometimes its patience, sometimes its connecting with the right resources, but most of the time, it’s planning ahead to avoid problems. I have dedicated my life to helping people solve their problems at absolutely no cost because I believe that my purpose in this life is not to serve my individual needs, but to serve the needs of the community and this great country. I appreciate YOU more than you could possibly know.
My favorite quote of all-time…
– You can be upset about the traffic, or you can sit back, relax and be amazed by the spaceship on wheels that is comfortably carting you around in luxury. You can be thankful for the miracle of automobiles and the efficiency with which they allow us to transport ourselves and our things.
– You can be upset that you have to clean the house or you can be humbled by the fact that you HAVE a house. A home to call your own. A sanctuary where you and your family are safe and able to do whatever you want whenever you want to.
– Step 1 of the Life Plan, open your eyes and create transparency in your personal finances.
– Tricks to avoiding Foreclosure, FREE Book offer
– Why most people time the market improperly and how to avoid that mistake
Dan Osgood, Financial Planner in San Diego and author at FreeInvestmentAudit.com
Voltaire Lepe, Real Estate Broker in San Diego and Foreclosure Alternatives Consultant